The latest innovation from SR-TEK – the CT Series of Pressure Tanks is proving incredibly popular, with over 150 models sold to laboratories for research and development and a further 250 models being used by some major global manufacturers, including ABB, BMW, Mitsui Components, Teledyne, Johnson & Johnson, and Morgan Plc. The only commercially available transparent pressure vessel on the market, they are the perfect solution in the world of manufacturing today, where the focus is on small-batch, agile manufacturing using high-cost composite fluids.
Who could benefit from the CT Series?
- A brilliant solution for Research & Development teams who need to observe the reactions and make changes to the process in real time because you can see the results of the experiments through our clear tanks
- Engineering and manufacturing firms who need to dispense fluids with precision including adhesives and sealants and lubricants.
The CT Series range has been carefully engineered and includes small and large scale vessels that reduce fluid waste, improve efficiency and are cost-comparative to existing models.
See the CT Series in action:
- Composed of toughened Borosilicate glass or Acrylic
- Pressurised up to four bars
- Available in 0.5L, 2L, 5L and 10L sizes
- All models can also be fitted with air agitators, low level sensor and additional ports.
- Made from stainless steel 303 (316 available on request), Acrylic or toughened glass
- Can be fitted with detection, monitoring and agitation.
- Custom sizes and design are available on request.
- The only commercially available transparent pressure vessels.
To find out more and download a free product specification visit: www.smartreservoirs.com/products/clear-pressure-tanks
More about SR-TEK?
Connect with Loris Medart on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/loris-medart-srtek/
Follow SR TEK on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/srtek/